Dress 21: Things Old and Home Made

31.1.11

Boots - ??; Leggings - F21; Dress - ??; Sweater - made by my Babcia.

Hanging out in my new sweater.
My Babcia made me a sweater and I just had to wear it as soon as it was done. I love the fact that it's totally one of a kind and made with love.  And it being winter, there's always a reason to wear a sweater.  So I paired it with this easy to wear dress.  It's the same style as this one, just a different pattern. I bought them at the same time...when I was still in high school.  And do not ask me how long ago that was.  Suffice it to say, it was a long time ago. But these dresses hold up so well, I have a feeling Baby will be wearing them when she's big enough!  They'll be vintage then...as will I!  Haha!

Trash, stash, or save?  I'm thinking save...since it's been around this long already.

2 thoughts:

  1. pretty pictures!! im looking for a template like this, maybe you can help me? anyways! love the blog! cant wait to start following and catching up with your posts! Love it!
    -karly
    www.karpluswade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karly, glad you like the blog. And thank you for the compliment on the pictures! I try my best!

    About the template, I really just searched google for free blogger templates and got it from there. It took a lot of searching to find something I liked, but once I did, I had it customized a little with headers, colors, etc. And then I was off!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ModaMama All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger