Whimsy Isn't Just For Kids

7.1.11


Today is one of those days.   You know what I'm talking about.  Those days you don't want to get out of bed, when everything is such a huge effort and you just don't think you have it in you.  Yeah, it's one of those days. So, I'm taking a small break in my dress challenge.  I'm a new mom, you have to cut me some slack.

When at home I don't want to get all crazy dressed up, but I also don't want to look too much like a slub.  Nor do I want to fall into the Lululemon trap - much as I like my Lulus, they are strictly for working out and the occassional outing.  So jeans are a great standby, they're comfy, and relaxed but not too grungy.  And these Guess bootcuts are my favorite pair. They're the faithful jeans that never make you feel bad.

I got this top for a super cheap price and think it's my new favorite around the house piece.  It's comfy jersey and very stretchy (great for feeding baby) and it's a little whimsical.  We don't have enough whimsy in our lives.

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ModaMama All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger