Dress 25: Too Much Chocolate Is Good For The Soul

4.2.11

Cardigan - Gap; Dress - F21; Leggings - H&M; Boots - F21

Today...hmm what do I say?  
There's a lot I could say.
But I won't.

Let's talk about this: 
I've lived in Toronto for over a decade...so I know it well.  Today on my way to an audition, I went the wrong way on the subway....twice.  Yup, that's right folks.  Aren't I spectacular?  I think so.

I did have far too much chocolate this afternoon...yippee!

But I hear ya, onto the dress already lady.

When I bought this little number I was attracted to the stripes and not too sure about the cut.  But as I've worn it, I've fallen in love with how easy it is to wear.  It's one of those dresses that you wear on your off days because it's forgiving, you can eat as much as you like in it, and you still look kinda cute.  Am I right?  But I'd love your opinion on it.  Trash, stash, or save?

Do you have a piece like that?  I'd love it if you sent me an email of yourself wearing it!

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ModaMama All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger