Dress 31: Stepping Out Stepford

16.2.11

My photographer makes me laugh!

Dress - H&M; Cardigan - Esprit

Bag - Matt by Matt&Nat; Tights - Hue; Shoes - Clarks


Hey all, hope your day has been as fun as mine.  I got a run in today and went to a really fun audition.  It's for the lead and supporting role in an indie feature film (yes, I auditioned for both roles) and it was so much fun to go in an play.

But even better?  The weather was warm - and I use that term loosely.  It wasn't shorts and t-shirt weather, but it was warm enough that I wore my tweed coat and no hat.  So that's warm!

This dress is a cute little one from H&M that I picked up while pregnant for super cheap.  I couldn't wear it then, but now I can!  Yay!  I'm liking it.  I think you're going to see a lot more of it...once the challenge is done of course.  Trash, stash, or save?  I'm thinkin' save! 

True Story:  Husband called this look "very Stepford."  And I told him it was appropriate because I was auditioning to play a Stepford-esque psychopath.  He said, "Well, you look it."  Now did he mean....Stepford or psychopath????

8 thoughts:

  1. Pretty! The dress didn't stand out for me but your hair looks awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! The wonders of a flatiron!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the dress! I love the vibrant blue. Nice pairing with the tights and mary janes.

    http://spinning-threads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great look! I hope you get the role. Have you been in any movies that I can get from Netflix? I'd love to see you in action... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks! Unfortunately no movies on Netflix. But I have some clips from older stuff on my website joannahaughton.com. Also, I'll have some clips of me hosting up there soon too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks! I'm a big fan of it too!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ModaMama All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger