Dress 37: Tight Budget My A@$

24.2.11

Shirt - AE; Belt - AE; Dress - H&M; Leggings - F21; Socks - Hue; Boots - somewhere in NYC
Leather Jacket - F21; Sweater - TNA

I have several of these knited dresses (here and here).  They're very versatile and comfortable.  And they can be styled in so many different ways.  Oh and the best thing?  They were only $12 each when I bought them!  Now that's a budget.  I saw a blog the other day where the woman said her mission was to be stylish on a tight budget.  After reading further ,I discovered that her "tight budget" was $250/month.  Now to me that's not a tight budget, that's extravagant luxury.  I know I spend a looooot less!

But back to the dress...

I wanted to be casual and comfortable to go to circle time with Baby (that's where we sing songs, etc).  And I also didn't want to do my hair.  So there you have it, the motivation behind this outfit was laziness!  So the final verdict is a forgone conclusion...trash, stash, or save?  For $12 each these dresses are a definite save!

True Story:  Baby stood up in her crib for the first time, and wrinkled her nose at me in pride.

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ModaMama All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger