Dress 38: Fake It 'Til You Make It

26.2.11

Sweater - H&M; Dress - F21: Leggings - F21
Baby's two front teeth are coming in, yes at the same time.  What does that mean?  It means we're up in the night for hoursHours, I tell you! She's in pain, so she's up and cranky and wants to be cuddled.  But the bright side?  They're both coming in at once, so at least we don't have to go through it twice.  Yes I know there are plenty more teeth but we're talking about these two right now.  I'm pretending selective amnesia and denying that any more teeth will come in.

So the motivation behind todays outfit?  Denial. I'm wiped, so I'm wearing a fun, happy dress to trick myself.  Fake it, 'til you make it.  And you know what?  It  works.  Not hugely, I'm not jumping for joy or anything, but I'm feeling a little less grumpy. So, yeah, it's brightened my mood.  And that's what I love about clothes.  They can make us feel things that we didn't necessarily think we could that day. 

True Story:  I just finished season 5 of How I Met Your Mother...I love Barney!  I want to go drinking with that guy!

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ModaMama All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger