Dress 56: Tushy!! Tushy!!

26.3.11

Sun is shining and I'm feeling better!

Sweater - Old Navy; Dress - purchased in London, England; Tights - gift from my Babcia; Shoes - Town Shoes
Guess what?  I kicked this food poisoning in its tushy!!  *I love saying that word...giggle, giggle* That's right....I'm feeling better.  Still a little shaky on my feet but otherwise I'm great.  Thanks for your patience everyone.  I hope you enjoyed the photos I posted while I was ill.  And now that I'm better, I've got a dress for you all.  

I thought I'd celebrate feeling better by wearing something bright red and cheery.  Can you believe that I bought this dress for 2 pounds in London??  That's like, four dollars!!  It's so cute and perfect for bumming around the house with Baby on a lazy Saturday.  How are you spending your day?  I'd love to hear.

Oh, and I have to say, I'm getting a touch antsy with this dress thing.  I have a pair of awesome wide leg flares that I'm dying to wear, so I may have to take a pause to put together a funky outfit featuring those pants.  Hope you'll forgive me for cheating a little.  They're just too cute to resist wearing, you know?

2 thoughts:

  1. This blog is pretty cool. You should check out mine if you're into photography. I'm a photographer.

    www.electricbrandon.com

    follow it maybe? I'd appreciate it! thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Brandon. Glad you liked my shots!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ModaMama All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger