Dress 48: I Can Do Sporty, Right?

12.3.11

My trying to look bada@$...don't quite pull it off do I?
Jacket - Jacob; Sweater - TNA; Dress - Flora and Fauna; Leggings - F21; Shoes - Sketchers.

I actually wore this dress two days ago, but haven't had a chance to post it.  And since Husband is leaving for a few days I'm going to go hang out with him instead of writing another blog and editing.  You understand right? 

This was an impulse purchase 'cause it was an awesome indie label and on super sale. And at the time I was really into it,  but I'm kind of regretting it now.  I just don't think it's quite me and I don't think that I'm a sporty casual dress kind of girl.  Does that even makes sense?  Anyway, since it is well done and an indie label, I think I'm going to pack it away for Baby when she's big enough to wear it.  It's a shame to waste such a great make and I feel bad just giving it away.  So trash, stash, or save?  Stash...for Baby.  *Though I might be tempted to give it away if someone were really eager...maybe* 

Another look that just doesn't work on me:  Animal print.  I just can't pull it off.  I know fashion is all about breaking out of comfort zones and I'm all for experimenting, but there are just some things that you know aren't you.  The aforementioned animal print for example. What about you?  Are there looks that you just can't do?

True Story:  Baby is now saying "Mamamamama" all the time.  I'm pretending she's actually saying, "Mama."  Delusions are wonderful!

I also did a clothing swap today, and I'm so excited to tell you all about it.  So check out tomorrow's post!

1 thoughts:

Let me know your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ModaMama All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger