Dress 64: Being Transported Back In Time And Space

11.4.11


Blazer - F21; Dress - from Barcelona, Spain; Leggings - F21; Boots - First
I was saving this dress for just the right time.  See, when I started this challenge, I said I would wear everything once and not repeat until it was all worn, and this dress is my absolute favorite, so I had to choose the right time to wear it since I could only wear it once. And I wore it to celebrate Husband's birthday. *he's turning thirty and having a mini-meltdown about it*

Here's why it's my favorite:  It's got a great pattern, bright colors, an incredibly soft material, and a little ruffle detail that adds just a touch of the flirty and feminine.  But it transports me back to Spain each time I wear it.  I saw this dress in a store in Barcelona a few years ago.  I immediately fell in move and bought it.  It has gone with me to many Spanish beaches, dinners and pubs.  It has been with me through the creation of many wonderful memories.  So I love to wear it for a very nostalgic reason  and sentimental reason.  Do you have a piece like that? 

By the way, I'd like to thank all my readers.  You've managed to hit 3 all time highs in the last week.  Next goal: 500 views per day. I appreciate your help in spreading the word about my humble blog!  Thanks so much!

1 thoughts:

Let me know your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ModaMama All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger