Dress 71: Hope Your Day Is Good

20.4.11


Dress - H&M; Belt - thrifted; Leggings - F21; Socks - ?
Sorry guys, I'm feeling really unmotivated today *I couldn't even put on make-up and I spent half the day in pajamas*.  Maybe it's the weather...it has been cold and rainy here for quite a while and everyone is wondering where Spring has got herself to.  So I don't have much to say, except that wherever you are I hope you're well!

True Story:  Baby had such a massive dump she woke herself up with it.  And it leaked through all her clothes, into her blanket and her sheets!  I know that's gross, but all the Mama's out there are nodding, "Yup, been there done that."  I know.  I can see you.

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ModaMama All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger