Dress 78: The Necessity Of A Back-Up Outfit

28.4.11


Dress - Bershka (in Barcelona); Belt - F21
I have to say, I was a big fan of this dress but now I've sort of lost the love.  I don't like that it's sooo overly babydoll.  I think it makes me look a little shapeless and child-like. It might be a cute dress to throw on around the house in the summer.  I'm not really sure.  Maybe, I'll sell it, or store it.  Thoughts?

But I was only in this dress until just after lunch.  It got cold, and Baby...well, Baby did what Baby does.  She got food and spit-up on it.  I've gotten used to the idea that as a Mom I have a nice outfit and a simple back-up for later.  This was the back-up:

Shirt - Buffalo; Jeans - Guess

2 thoughts:

  1. I adore this dress. Love love love the embroidery! I would get a crinoline/petticoat with fantastic colors (to peek out from under it) and voila, it's not so babydoll anymore. There's a really neat etsy store that sells them in custom colors (Swank Underpinnings).

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ModaMama All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger