Random Sundays: Bi-polar Sunshine

17.4.11

An alleyway in Venice.



I love the colors and the crooked tower.

Me waiting with all our luggage loaded off the ship.


Since today it's been sunny and then snowy my mind has been wandering to more beautiful sights then the bi-polar weather here in Toronto.  I find myself thinking about Venice.  And I found my favorite shots of Venice to be things like alleyways and a buliding rather than the traditional canal with gondola because everyone has those shots and everyone has seen those shots.   I appreciated Venice, and I loved the windy streets from a military aspect (because well, I am a martial artist), but I didn't fall in love with Venice as others have.  Don't get me wrong, if someone offered me a trip there I wouldn't refuse! It just wouldn't be my first choice of anywhere in the world.

It does bring a smile to my face though.

You know what else brings a smile to my face?  This little ray of sunshine riiiight here.

1 thoughts:

Let me know your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ModaMama All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger