The Birds

18.6.11



I kept it simple in this outfit.  Basic Walmart t-shirt with a beach bum skirt *literally!  I bought it in Barcelona on the beach!* The shoes are my garden/backyard shoes from Value Village.  The reasoning behind this outfit?  I was tired so I didn't feel motivated.  It was hot, so I wanted something light and cotton.  And I didn't want to have to shave my legs, hence the maxi.

On a side note, the rose bush in my garden is a great backdrop for photos lately!  But that's where my nature loving ends.  I hate the birds in my yard!  They eat all my plants and I only got half a strawberry cause of them.  Now I understand the allure of scarecrows.  I seriously want to adios the birds.  Anybody have a bow and arrow?

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ModaMama All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger