Random Sundays: Lonely Benches

5.6.11



Went walking today, and these are some of the things I saw.  Nothing grand and extreme, but the bench was all by itself in the middle of a green park.  No view. No playground.  Nothing.  Just a lonely bench.  And walking by I saw this house with the wall around it, and it just looked so nice.  It made me sigh.  *aahhhh...*

My Brother-In-Law and his wonderful wife invited us to their house for a BBQ and yum!  The ribs and potatoes were delish!  And Baby finally got over her fear or her Uncle!  Yay!

My Brother-In-Law with Baby.  Backs of heads, I know, but you know I don't want to publish Baby's face.

2 thoughts:

Let me know your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ModaMama All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger