So In Between

27.6.11


Rock tank - Mendocino; Cami - Jacob; Leggings - Lululemon; Sandals - Zellers.
This is actually yesterday's outfit, but I didn't want to get out of order on what I wore, so I'm posting it now.  I have to say that I'm not a huge fan of the leggings and oversized shirt fad, but this was in part due to the consideration of my wardrobe.  I was wearing the leggings as part of my costume and the little tank underneath allowed me to change anywhere and just whip things off and on.  I'm a big fan of convenience.

Moving on to something that's on my mind, tell me about your hair.  See I'm growing mine out and it's in this awkward in between stage that I don't really relish. Have you ever had to deal with this kind of awkward stage?  What were your experiences?  Email or comment, and share your thoughts.

P.S.  Check out some shots from the photography workshop I took today here.

P.P.S.  I love Duncan Sheik! Anybody get the "So In Between" reference?

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ModaMama All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger