Soy and Dairy Free Protein Bars

1.6.11



I promised you a while ago that I would show you the protein bars I made and it got soooo busy that I totally forgot - until today.  So here's how my bars turned out.  They're made with nuts, seeds, varies puffs, Greens+ and a protein powder that has no soy or whey in it.  The ones I made aren't gluten free *they have raw oats* but they could easily be made that way.   I make them from an old recipe I came up with - but usually I vary each batch up depending on what I have in the house and what I fancy at the time.  They're chewy, sweet and delicious!  And best of all they give me the protein and nutrient boost I need!

3 thoughts:

  1. very nice look of sweet protein bar..........
    Protein Bars

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you have the recipe? I would love to have it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, email me and I'll send it to you!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ModaMama All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger