Busy Little Bee

4.7.11

My manicure!  I'm so proud.


Hat - Ruche; Shirt - H&M; Jeans - Guess; Sandals - Zellers.

I must say it's been a busy and rough week, and it's not going to stop until I leave for NYC next Monday.  I've been doing crazy on-air hours and shoots in between.  So it's a good busy, but still tiring.  Have to say though, that Baby is getting sooooo much better at sleeping through the night.  I'm really loving it.  I just wish I could take more advantage of it by being in bed earlier.

Anyway, I hope you lovlies had a great long weekend.  And for you stylish ladies who asked about my hair, the tutorial is coming up soon!  Sometime this week, I swear.

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ModaMama All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger