Showing Your Colors

2.7.11


Hat - Ruche; Dress & Belt - H&M; Shoes - Payless; Earrings - independent artisan.
For us Canadians yesterday was a great day; we celebrated the birth of our nation.  While many people had bbqs with friends and then watched the fireworks, I chose to wear our national colors *red and white* on air while I hosted Movieola.  Our friends south of the border have Independence Day coming up, so tell me, how are you going to celebrate? And for you Canucks, how did you spend Canada Day?

On a side note, I played the BSG board game for the first time yesterday, and it's so much fun!  I think I'm going to buy my own copy on the way to work today!  So much fun trying to figure out who's a cylon!

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ModaMama All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger