Tattoos, Sex, And Shakespeare

14.7.11

A fun sight in Soho.


I have to say that I had an amazing day today!  I spent the whole day walking around Soho and the Village and had a blast talking to people and seeing lots of sights.  But the highlight of my day was the night.  I went to a private invitation-only event at the Museum of Sex and had a blast chatting with folks, seeing sex exhibits about sex in comics, sex in the animal kingdom, etc., and of course the free drinks and food was delicious!  Also, I was photographed as well.  Check out some shots...

A new friend and I got matching tattoos - don't worry they're fake.

This is us doing our "Blue Steel."

On the L-train home we were privy to a subway car performance of a scene from King Lear.  Always a good time!

Shakespeare on the subway.

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ModaMama All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger