Wine And Coral

16.8.11




Glasses - F21; Dress - Ruche; Shoes - Aldo.

So I copped out of Random Sundays, and Tuesday In Review this week because I've been away.  Husband and I celebrated 7 years together on Sunday and we went away for our first night by ourselves since Baby was born.  So you guys will forgive me right?  Thiiis time.

We went to Prince Edward County in Ontario, which is another wine region in the province - the main one being Niagara.  This region produces drier wines because of it's harsher climate.  And we enjoyed tasting what the wineries had to offer.  I thought since we're going away and tasting wines I wanted to be bright and colorful, hence, I chose this cheery coral dress.  I don't have a lot of coral, but I'm loving the color lately and this dress is just perfect!  It's breezy and light and so easy to wear.  And I loved that I was the brightest colored person in every winery tasting room.

Oh, and did you notice the heels?  I haven't worn heels in forever 'cause I'm usually too busy running after/with Baby to wear heels.  But no Baby = heels!  Husband wasn't tooo crazy about them since it makes me taller than him, but oh well.  Tough luck.

Side note:  I need a haircut!

Quote of Today:
"My goodness she can poo!"

2 thoughts:

Let me know your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ModaMama All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger