Looking Forward To

26.8.11




Hat - Zellers; Shirt - Jacob; Dress - thrifted; Undertunic - Ruche; Shoes - Payless.

We're enjoying the last days of summer here.  Who knows how long they'll stick around.  It could be a week or another few months.   We'll see.  I love summer.  I really do.  And I'm going to be very sad to see it go.  But I know that it must go at some point, so I'm trying to reconcile myself to that by thinking about the good things ahead.  I'm really looking forward to chunky knit sweaters, and warm scarves.  I'm also looking forward to a potty trained baby.  That happens at 15 months right?

*crickets*

3 years?!?!

*sigh*

True Story:
Baby insists on walking Drake herself.

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ModaMama All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger