And Now Back To You

27.9.11




Top & Dress - F21; Cardi - Smart Set; Shoes - Payless.
Some days I just don't have a lot to say about things.  Shocking I know.  I've been crazy busy organizing things and working on stuff, so I haven't really had a lot of time to reflect. The only thing I have to say is that I love mixing prints.  It's something I've never experimented with before and now I'm addicted. 

But right now, I'm gonna turn it over to you.  Tell me what you're pondering today. 

True Story:
Just in case you weren't aware, all four legged creatures are "how how"  (dog barking) and all birds are "Qua Qua" (ducking quacking).  
At least according to Baby.

2 thoughts:

  1. OH. my gosh I love this polka dotted skirt I would wear this ALL THE TIME. love it :) and your little miss looks so tiny here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, she was super tiny. Not now. Now she's all over the place and has hilarious ideas. Thanks!

      Delete

Let me know your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ModaMama All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger