Fall Regardless Of The Weather

9.9.11




Jacket - ?; Dress & Belt - Threadsence; Scarf - street stand; Socks - F21; Boots - Feet First.
Hey beautiful people!  How are you all today?  I'm having a good day so far.  I'm actually excited about a little something I'm doing.  I'm going to be a TA for an acting studio here in Toronto.  I think it'll be fun to help out in the classes.  It's a great way to get to know the people there, get to know the school and also just to do something different for a while.  Anyway, I'm looking forward to it.  And of course, I'll let you in on all the details.

Anyway, I really wanted to wear a great fall outfit today, but the weather just would not oblige. It was really warm out, but I decided to go ahead regardless.  I did however, take off the jacket - that was just too much!

Quote of Today:
"Some new people do crazy things!"

4 thoughts:

  1. I love the socks peeking out from the boots! I tried that look last winter and will be all about it when it gets (even a little) chilly this year. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I think it adds a little something, plus it's extra warmth for when it gets really cold.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your outfit!! You look gorgeous!! I hear you, wanting to wear fall clothing regardless of the weather. I cannot wait for cooler weather!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your sweet words! I also get it when spring comes - wanting to wear summery/spring clothes before it's warm enough.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ModaMama All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger