Lots Of Things Start Early...Like My Day

19.9.11



Cardi - Costa Blanca; Top - Urbanog.com; Jeans - Gap; Boots - Feet First.
Happy Monday beautiful people!  I'm working off of several cups of tea since Baby is still keeping us up at all hours of the night.  I really don't know what's up.  Maybe teething, maybe not.  I really can't tell.  I am, however, proud to say that we've made the transition to one nap a day very easily and very smoothly.

And yet again, I didn't want to wash my hair so I stuck it up in this french braid thing-y.  It's what I do.  What do you do when you don't want to wash/do your hair?  Leave a comments and share.  Thanks!

True Story:
I knew I would have a fashionista on my hands...I just didn't think it would start this early!

2 thoughts:

  1. i love your polka dot top! don't you just feel like such a girl wearing anything with dots - and a bow?!

    www.simplystylishmom.com

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ModaMama All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger