Rain Dance Dress

2.9.11






Dress - Ruche; Belt - AE; Shoes - Payless.

It seems that whenever I decide to wear a striped dress it rains.  I wonder what kind of weird karma that is?  Maybe it's my rain dance dress?  Anyway, I love it.   It's soooo twirly!  And I'm going to have fun dressing it up and down all Fall and Winter long *hey, outfits are the only thing to look forward to in winter...I hate the cold!*  The dress is a little big for me, but it looks okay with a belt tied round it, and it'll be fined layered with cardis.  Better a little loose than too tight I say!

Happy Labour Day Friday!  *we spell it with 'our' here in Canada*

True Story:
Yesterday the postman came to deliver the mail and Drake the Dog ran up to the screen door to bark at him.  
The postman just laughed at him.  
Even he knows not to take Drake seriously.

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ModaMama All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger