Random Sundays: Body Slam!

11.9.11




It's a beautiful Sunday here.  And I've spent the day gardening - did you know my skin is allergic to tomato plants?  I didn't.  But I get a hug rash on my arms after pruning those plants.  The best part of my day is always taking Baby to the park.  She loves to crawl, climb, peek, and touch.  And she loves it when there's other kids there.  It's the most fascinating thing to her - other kids. 

True Story:
Baby does full out body slams on us.  We lay on the bad, ground or couch.  She comes over, stands near us, raises her arms and full one throws herself on top of us.  It's hilarious!  And each time we cheer, "Body Slam!"

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ModaMama All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger