Random Sundays

23.10.11

Sunday naps are possibly the best thing I can think of right now.  Ok, that's not true.  World peace and winning the lottery take first place, but Sunday naps are a close second.  I woke up refreshed and so rested.  It was wonderful.  And to top it all off today's been a warm sunny day.  Aaaaand Thai take-out is on the way.  Can this day get any better?  Oooh, maybe a foot massage.  Or world peace.  Whichever.

The sun was out recently, but the moon refused to leave as well.  I love when the moon is still visible once the sun has come out of its slumber. There's something magical about seeing both at the same time.

Here's a random outfit that I never found the opportunity to post. 

Jacket - Old Navy; Sweater - Trixie; Scarf - street stand - Top - Gap; Skirt - Huh; Boots - Ruche; Belt - F21.

3 thoughts:

  1. Haha, I love that 'winning lottery' part! I need that too! In Singapore we have our famous 4D and Toto. 4D is essentially where you buy a 4 number combination, and people get inspirations from everywhere such as door number, car plate numbers, and even freakily from tombs and the likes of it! But Toto is the one when prize money can snowball, and the queues get amazingly looooong then. Some lottery outlets are renowned for their lucky location, and I heard one can queue for 3 hours!
    Hope you enjoy this fun fact!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for that Miin! That's so cool. And I can't believe those long line ups!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ModaMama All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger