Tuesday In Review: Aveeno Positively Radiant Tinted Moisturizer

25.10.11


I've said a few times that I mostly use a sheer tinted moisturizer during the day, and I've had a few emails and a couple of comments asking me what exactly I use.  So here it is folks.  I use Aveeno tinted moisturizer.  My skin is quite light and I've had trouble with other brands I've tried because they're usually too dark for me, but this one is just light and neutral enough to work really well.

Of course, I love the fact that it has SPF 30 because I shy away from the sun more than any member of Twilight.  And i like the sheer light coverage which makes it look like I'm not wearing anything at all.  For my daily use this is enough.  It's light and just helps to even things out a little bit.  If you want full coverage then this is not the choice to make, but since I wear so much make-up to work on camera, in my daily life I prefer to keep it to an absolute minimum. 

I also have fairly sensitive skin, and so far Aveeno has been quite gentle and hasn't caused any flare ups.  I really appreciate this since my skin can often react to ridiculously silly irritants.

The only downside I've noticed so far is that it doesn't spread very nicely, so I usually use a make-up sponge to apply it and not my fingers.  But when the product is otherwise very good, that's a concession I can easily make.

And the kicker?  It's a cheap drugstore brand!  Yay for saving money!

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ModaMama All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger