'60s Look

25.11.11

Me as "Dr. Martha MacTagger" on the set of Writer's Room.
Remember how I told you I'm on set for the next three days on a film?  Well, check out my acting blog for some fun behind-the-scenes shots.  The first day went really well.  We ran a little behind, but that's normal, and I had a blast working with the crew.  But I do have to give a big shout out to the make-up and hair department for making a great '60s look.  They'll be plenty more shots from the next few days as well.

1 thoughts:

  1. Sounds like you've been busy. What fun it must be to be an actor. :) Love your look here. So pretty.

    http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ModaMama All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger