Everybody say, "Jump! Jump!"

2.11.11

I don't know why wearing pleats makes it irresistible to jump. 
 But it does.


And twirl.

It's hard to be serious, when you're wearing something this fun!
Sweater - swapped; Belt - F21; Dress - Lulus; Tights - Hue; Shoes - Payless.
I'm really getting into red lately.  It's a color I used to really stay away from.  Not sure why, maybe I just thought it was too bold?  But lately, I've been really embracing it.  It's been a great love affair so far.  So when I won a shopping spree from Lulus.com. I knew I just had to get myself a red dress.  The pleats and collar of this one instantly caught my attention!  There's something very retro about it.  Plus, I love the mix of innocence and elegance.  Of course, it wasn't the only thing I got, but you'll just have to wait and see future outfit posts to see the other lovely things I nabbed.  

Tomorrow's Daily Challenge:
Keeping the theme of jumping, do 20 minutes of cardio today.  Be creative!

Yesterday I was thankful for microwaves - so easy to heat things up, coffee - I just grab a cup, but I remember my parents telling me how scarce and prized it was when they were living in communist Poland, and hot water - a scalding hot shower sometimes just saves my day.

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ModaMama All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger