A Great Tip For Mixing Prints

25.11.11



Shirt - AE; Sweater - F21; Jeans - Guess; Shoes - Payless.

How much do I love the fact that I'm wearing nerdy chic with ripped jeans?  A lot!  It's so much fun to mix styles and patterns together that "shouldn't" go together.  Like the fact that I'm wearing a checkered shirt with a poodle sweater.  I read a great tip today in December's Marie Claire about mixing prints: "Lay out the items that you plan to mix.  Now squint your eyes.  Each item should remain separate and distinct when examined in this way." Isn't that a great little tip?

I'm on set for the next three days, so I'm going to try to keep posting, but you'll forgive me if I'm a little lax about it until Monday, right?  I'll be sure to have lots of pictures for you to see over on my acting site.

Tomorrow's Daily Challenge:
Give someone you care about a great big hug!

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ModaMama All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger