Husband's Movember

17.11.11



Okay, I hate mustaches....with a passion.  So I'm kind of hating this whole Movember thing, especially since Husband has decided to participate.  But since he is participating, I thought I'd share the horrid thing that's living on his face with you guys.  You know what they say, misery loves company.  The only thing that makes this slightly bearable *I emphasize the word 'slightly'* is that he's raising money for prostate cancer by getting donations supporting his stash.  So should you feel inclined, you can donate here.

He'll thank you for it.  I...well, I can't wait until November is over!

I'll have some outfit posts for you tomorrow. Promise.

3 thoughts:

  1. Oh that's nice. I heard about that cause and I think it's great guys are taking part. But I'm with you, not a fan of mustaches on my guy. 'stache rash is not cute!

    xx Vivian @ http://diamondsandtulle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate mustaches too! Thankfully my husband does not participate, but last year one of his buddies did and it looked horrible!!
    www.saysskippy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ModaMama All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger