Quick Contest *closed*

1.12.11



Photos by Daniel Garcia
I'm really busy right now.  I'm still documenting my outfits, but I have very little time over the next couple of days to actually edit them and all.  So instead, here's a few pics from a photoshoot I did in July.  Hope you like them!

And I have a quick contest for you guys! The first person who gets someone to follow my blog via GFC or blogger gets a $10 credit to Spotted Moth *just to be clear, you win the gift, not the new follower**the person has to leave a comment on this blog saying who referred them - that's how I'll know who gets there first*  And go!

The Daily Challenge is done!  Hope you all had a great time!  Now we're back to our regularly scheduled True Story and Quote of Today.

Quote of Today:
"She mastered the WTF look...at 6 months."

Congrats MamaMarchand!  I'll be emailing you later tonight!

4 thoughts:

  1. I follow you now thanks to mamamarchand. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, she better win because I'm letting my baby eat a pile of paper to do this. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahahaha. YAY! :)

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ModaMama All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger