Pre-Birthday Day

27.12.11

I went out today to get a little shopping done - like underwear, I don't have a lot or more specifically a lot in good shape - and also to enjoy a bit of a day to myself as a pre-birthday treat.  I ate a delicious meal out by myself while watching an episode of one of my favorite shows on my smartphone.  Then I went and rummaged through fabric stores for a few hours trying to find a few things I like.  Overall, pretty good.

While walking down an alley to cut across, I spotted this fun wall.

And of course, I couldn't get out all day by myself and not spend some of my Christmas money on a couple of expansion packs to my favorite board games.

And the outfit posts will resume tomorrow, I promise. 

1 thoughts:

  1. That wall would be an amazing backdrop for a photo shoot. ;) Sounds like a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ModaMama All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger