Sloth Is Possibly The Best Sin

2.1.12


Hoodie & Pants - Lululemon; Tee - Delias.
New Years Day was spent recovering.  Recovering from the holidays.  I over did a lot of things in the past two weeks, not to mention New Years Eve, so the day was spent dealing with the aftermath.  I wasn't so much hung over as headachy, crampy *from that thing, you know what I'm talkin' 'bout girls*, tired *because Drake the dog over did it too and puked in the middle of the night*, and just plain grouchy *because I'm still not over my big birthday milestone*

I most definitely was not in my finest form.  Hence, the hoodie and workout pants. And the face hidden in these pics is due to the no make-up or hair thing.  The Einstein shirt was there in the hopes that I might gleam even just a tiny bit of my lost brain cells through osmosis.  Don't think it worked though.

I spent the day playing Civilization on my computer *as if you didn't think I was a big enough nerd with my vast assortment of Battlestar Galactica, Star Trek, Buffy, Supernatural, and Firefly DVDs,* drinking lots of water, and then....*I hesitate to admit* playing Zelda the Legend of Skyward Sword on Wii. 

We're bad parents, but it's our Christmas holidays too.  So we'll be back to attentive parenting within a few days.

Oh wait!  I did do something productive/redemptive!  I fixed the hem on a dress that needed lengthening and finally used my new sewing machine *I'll show you the fruits of that labor soon*  and I went for a run!  It was a short run, just 45 minutes, but nevertheless I did one!  Did I redeem myself even just a little???

And if you're looking for something to do, go here to see some fun shots from a shoot I did in the summer.


Quote of Today:
"Do I fly the bug thingy?"

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ModaMama All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger