A Little Bit Closer

26.2.12


Sweater - made by my Babcia
Dress - Ruche
Tights - F21
Shoes - Payless

I love cozy days where you just spend the day wrapped up in warmth and comfort.  On days like that I usually find myself missing my Babcia and reach for one of the sweaters she made for me on her last visit to Canada.  When I wear these I feel a little closer to familial comfort and the ocean between us feels just a touch smaller.  That's what I'm thankful for today - family.  I can't wait to see mine tomorrow morning!

2 thoughts:

  1. So cute! I would have never thought to pair a pretty dress with a chunky pull over in winter! Looks great!!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ModaMama All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger