Blissfully Ignorant

1.10.12




Top - Huh Boutique
Jeans - Gap
Shoes - Rocketdog from Winners
Earrings & Necklace - F21

My aesthetic seems to be changing yet again.  For a while all I could do was wear sweet dresses and very feminine innocent frocks.  Now I seem to be swinging back to more bohemian and edgy looks.  It's something that's been going on all my life: this constant swinging between these two particular extremes.  If you look in my closet at any given point in time you'll see the split personalities of my fashion psyche.  

I'm wondering what that says about my personal state of mind, but sometimes it's better ot to ask these questions, because I'm sure there's an answer.  And honestly, I'd rather not know.  Ignorance is bliss after all.

True Story:
Andrew's parents came over to baby sit, so I could go to work.  
Once they had arrived and settled she turned me around, pushed me and said, "Go! Go!"  
Apparently, I'm no superfluous when the grandparents are around.

6 thoughts:

  1. Love the top and necklace. The location chosen for your pictures looks great, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is adorable! this top is definitely unique. i need more things like this in my closet! i feel the same way about the personalities of my clothing! i've been wearing jeans for the past few weeks non-stop, and chunky sweaters, now i'm onto dresses and tights everyday? it's crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that top. It looks great with that necklace. I do the same thing with my style. I was wearing dresses all the time and now I've switched over to jeans.
    Tara
    Penniless Socialite

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the fringe on the top. To cute!

    Lizzy <3
    www.prettymodestbffs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this top. I also swing between different styles. Some days I dress in preppy prints and other days I'm drawn to edgier styles.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love you look and the top is beautiful on you! I can relate I go between jeans and leggings to dresses and skirts and I don't know what causes the change.

    XO,
    Zhanna
    www.lifeandbows.com

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ModaMama All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger