'Cause We All Need Five Minutes Sometimes

27.11.12



Sweater - Zara  //  Dress - Ruche  //  Shoes - Payless
Tights - Hue  //  Belt & Earrings - F21  //  Coat - Jacob

Today was one of those extremely ridiculous days.   No, not one of those days where you're running for the bus with a stroller only to have your cellphone bounce out of said stroller onto the sidewalk and you have to run back to catch it as you watch that bus go by and another one doesn't come for 45 minutes.  No, not one of those days, though they are fun, and that did happen yesterday.

Today was one of those days where I stood in front of my closet for an hour in my tiny little bathrobe lamenting, no whining and crying, in my head that I had absolutely nothing to wear.  Yes, I realize how absolutely ridiculous it is for me to say that since I have the wardrobe of three other women combined.  

But it was just one of those days where nothing seems to exactly capture the mood you're in, and nothing speaks to you, and not one item in your closet works.  It's one of those days where I just wanted to burn everything - or donate it, or whatever - and start fresh. 

No, I don't have that luxury, and yes it would be a total waste of resources and therefore completely against my moral code, but today was one of those days.  

I'm just going to sit in the corner and pout about it a little bit. 
And then get over it, 'cause there's real trouble in the world.
Excuse me for five minutes.

True Story:
While visiting a friend and her children, Baby Girl and her boy crawl into bed under the covers.
His mom turns to me and says, "Maybe we should get their betrothal officially before anything else happens." 

5 thoughts:

  1. I have those days constantly... I just don't put the effort into making cute outfits so I end up wearing the same things all the time! Though on Sunday I had the cutest outfit with my new skinny jeans and new cranberry cardigan. I felt so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute outfit...and i always have those days ! ugh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That skirt is amazing! New follower from GFC Blog Hop.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Found you via GFC Blog HOP!

    And I am glad i did, the skirts are so cute, especially the red, yellow, and blue one.

    Rekita @ LovelyArmyWife.com

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ModaMama All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger