The Unseen Friend

13.12.12





Dress - Stradivarius in Spain  //  Tights - F21
Boots - Feet First  //  Necklace - Ruche  //  Coat - TNA

I thought it was all time you saw my winter coat.  It's really cold here now, and the one essential is a winter coat that keeps you all nice and toasty.  This is mine.  I usually shuck it off for pictures and then dash like a mad woman for the warmth it provides. Sure it may not go with every outfit I ever wear, but at the same time, it keeps me warm on bone chilling days.  So yes, it's always just out of view of the camera. 

Quote of Today:
"Maybe you just think that it's awesome...but you'd be wrong."

9 thoughts:

  1. I love this dress! I really love the braided crown too. I do that a lot for dancing.
    Jamie
    http://chatterblossom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the jacket. I have always wondered why you don't look like a frozen popscicle in your pics! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your outfits, and your hair is great too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Warm winter jackets are so necessary, but rarely are they fun to wear since they do tend to obscure the beauty of your clothes underneath them! But hey, that's real life, we all live with that. And I've been freezing in my outfit pictures recently, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the dress AND the jacket. They're both lovely.

    New follower! :-)

    Stef @ Miss Jo and Co.

    ReplyDelete
  7. followed via the bloghop - follow back !:)

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ModaMama All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger