Bon Jovi Twirls

11.2.13




Top - ChiQle from Bicyclette Boutique //  Tee - Gap  //  Pants - Le Chateau  //  Boots - Locale  //   Bag - Ruche  //  Earrings - Threadsence

Cooked Marrakesh Curried Stew tonight while listening to Faith Hill and then Bon Jovi.  Hey, I'm not ashamed of the love I bear for Country Western and Rock.  Not ashamed at all.  Faith Hill and I cried while I chopped the onions and Baby Girl and I rocked out on the living room dance floor to Bon Jovi.  Bet you didn't know that Bon Jovi has a great twirling and bouncing beat.

Betcha didn't know.

5 thoughts:

  1. LOVE that bag. And your shirt has a cool watercolor effect! Awesome outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Bon Jovi, I love Bon Jovi. I love Jon Bonjovi! I really admire his business sense and his smart ability to re-create himself and continue being an artist. Nice ensemble here, too, Joanna!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that jean shirt! The lace adds so much. I host a style link party every Monday and would love for you to join! http://fashionsgreatesthits.blogspot.com/2013/02/the-first-ever-my-style-monday.html

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ModaMama All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger