Animal Instincts Come Alive

22.5.13




Dress- Mink Pink  //  Jacket - Old Navy  //  Necklace - H&M  //  Shoes - Rocketdog

The warmth is here in full force.  As the sun comes out and the layers are shed I always think that somehow we shed our inhibitions as well and return to more primal roots.  We become more animal, shall we say, more in tune with our instincts.  Clearly that's on my mind as I reach for animal print and faux suede fringe detail. 

Plus,  whenever I wear animal print, the song, "Wild Women Do" from the Pretty Woman soundtrack plays in my head throughout the day.  We could all use a little Julia Roberts delusion now and then.

5 thoughts:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Tara! I love this fringe necklace. I bought it in black too - that's how crazy nuts I am about it.

      Delete
  2. I love the first picture so much! great angle.

    I think the best way to tell it is summer is to visit a college campus. no one sheds clothes like college girls. :P (there are 5 colleges in my town so I really see it here when spring starts)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Carolynn. Yeah, I thought it would be fun to try something new and have a cool 'tude in the pic.

      And hahaha! I know what you mean about the college girls. I went back to school as a 'mature student' meaning I was going back at the age you usually enter, and as soon as the sun came out it was like girls started coming to class in bikinis! *exaggerrated for dramatic effect...but not my much*

      Delete

Let me know your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ModaMama All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger