The Classic Combo...

9.5.13




Dress -ASOS  //  Sweater - Smart Set  //  Boots - Call it Spring  //  Necklace - gift


...a dress and cardigan.  Throw in a pair of boots like I have and the result is a veritable cliche of dressing.  But you know my thoughts on a cliche?  It's there for a reason.  This sartorial cliche exists because those things fit together.  I love this trifecta of clothing, and I'm not giving it up no matter how cliche that is.  'Cause I'm no quiter *sorry, to throw in an actual cliche somewhere*

p.s. I'm downright giddy that I can wear dresses and boots without tights right now.

12 thoughts:

  1. Love the colours in this outfit!

    Zoe xx
    http://gypsiesister.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this combination, and especially love that dress! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. its summer! I can't wait to see what summer outfits you come up with :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. This does look great. I think this look is best pulled off by people who are tall and fit like you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it! That dress is super cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the polka dots! And what a pretty shade of red :)

    -Emma from little motley (international giveaway going for 24 more hours!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks lovely and cozy too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty! I'm really loving that dress.
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the cliche.

    And the dress! And the fact we got 10 inches of snow 2 weeks ago (maybe three) and it was in the 90's yesterday.

    And your hair is getting sooo long!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE LOVE LOVE those boots! amazing!

    xxS

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi. It's Ana Catarina from Styles Biju shop, on Etsy. Just to let you know that I follow your blog and I love that outfit:)

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ModaMama All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger