Wild Ferret

19.6.13


Top - some random site  //   Jacket - Ark&Co.  //  Jeans - Gap  //  Necklace - Threadsence  //  Shoes - Payless  //  Sunnies - F21

You all know I love a good paradox or contradiction in terms.  Well, pairing a feminine, sequined jacket with an Aliens inspired tee is pretty much the perfect combination for me.  It's like the rock 'n roll tee and chiffon pairing but for nerds you know?  Here I was on my way to a backyard fencing league some friends of mine started.  My fighting sigil?  Wild Ferret, because at one point someone sparring with me said it was like trying to bottle a wild ferret.  That's me.  Cute, cuddly, wily and vicious when I need to be. 

*please support Wild Ferret house in the Wallis Summer Stylist Contest.  You can vote once per day!*

8 thoughts:

  1. I love that jacket! So pretty!

    Carly
    www.lipglossandcrayons.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've always wanted to try fencing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can totally see you playing a younger version of Lieutenant Ripley.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm gonna get that necklace. Love it.
    Followed you via Bloglovin'. Feel free to visit & follow me @ www.revampspunkyrena.com
    xoxo
    Rena

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the follow. I'm totally going to go check you out!

      Delete

Let me know your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ModaMama All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger