Constant Photobombs

2.7.13


Dress - ASOS //  Zebra necklace - Lustre  //  Belt - Threadsence  //  Boots - Feet First  //  Socks - F21  //  Bag - Matt by Matt&Nat

The one sure thing about being a Mama trying to take some fashion photos is that you're going to get photobombed by some sticky fingers and kissy faces.  They don't realize - or care - that you're trying to do something.  The most important thing in the world is that you look - "Hey Mom!  It's a truck!"
Oh well.  At least you get to see the outfit she picked out for herself.  Matching pink is what all the cool three year olds are wearing.

8 thoughts:

  1. So cute! I love your outfit. =) I always seem to get photobombed by somebody too - or my cat! lol.
    ~Callie
    www.creationsbycallie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup! I get the girl, or the dog peeing/exposing his butt! Oh well. That's life right?

      Delete
  2. Wow! Love that dress! Looks so nice paired with those boots.
    That is such a nice photobomb though, your reaction was cute too! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. As you can tell I love boots. And how else can you react to these cute little munchkin photobombs but to laugh and giggle. It's too funny!

      Delete
  3. You look so cute! I love the boots with the high socks. And I WANT that necklace!!!
    Kallie, But First Coffee Blog OR But First Coffee on Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I love high socks and boots. Just adds a bit of extra interest and texture. Plus, that necklace is wonderful. It's from Lustre boutique in Montreal and they sell some items online on shopcaster.

      Delete
  4. Haha. Cute. I really really love this outfit of yours. So cute and fits your great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. It is so comfy and breezy - that's what I love about it.

      Delete

Let me know your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ModaMama All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger