Contributions and Gains

25.9.13



Vest -  Piko 1988 via Threadsence //  Top & Jeans - Gap  //  Boots - Call It Spring  //  Necklace - H&M

When you're working on a co-op production, even when you're not acting that day you might have to be on set.  Why, because on such a production, all the actors are equal stakeholders and so they all profit equally and should also not be surprised to work/contribute equally.   Thus their presence is often required on set to help as PAs.  So today I was riding around on my bike delivering gear, running errands, and basically being a go-for for whatever was needed.  I sort of expected it this day, so I wore jeans and a fun vest that would keep me warm and cool on this weird weather day. 

9 thoughts:

  1. Love this! I've been thinking about cracking out my fur vest but debating whether it's legitimately cold enough yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely cold enough. No reason to keep it in the closet.

      Delete
  2. the vest is such a trendy peice. you look great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I bought it over a year ago and it's amazing.

      Delete
  3. It's so hot where I am, blah. You look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish it was still hot here. Grass is always greener huh?

      Delete
  4. I love love love love that vest, I am SO bummed they don't have it anymore:(:( you look amazinga s always!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Yeah, I bought it last year in the sale bin of their site. 'Cause no one wanted it!!! :)

      Delete

Let me know your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ModaMama All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger