Where Does The Time Go?

4.9.13



Dress - F21  //  Shoes - I forget  //  Belt - Threadsence  //  Necklace - I forget

A question that's been on my mind for a few days now.  Somehow,  the summer is over and I've got a big girl sleeping in her room.  The pool is closed, and school's in.  The baby crib is gone, and a double bed is in.  The weather turns cooler, and the days get shorter.  The baby furniture is replaced with "big girl" desk and shelves.  

Where does the time go?  I had heat and sun and long days of sun.  I had a baby in a crib that could barely stand.  Now I have crisp and cool breezes.  Now I have a grown up little girl.

*Linking up with WIWW*

10 thoughts:

  1. Great dress and I can't believe its from F21!!

    Lee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right?? You'd never expect ti. But not only was it really affordable but it's really soft as well.

      Delete
  2. Love it :) you look stunning as usual :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. No way is this dress F21! I love the belt youve used to break up the colour!

    thanks for sending me your blog, new follower!
    A FASHION FIX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! I know it's hard to believe, but it really really is. So happy to have you here. Can't wait to get to know you :)

      Delete
  4. That necklace is amazing. I want it in my life <3

    Kallie @ But First, Coffee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. It's been a wonderful addition to my wardrobe.

      Delete
  5. I wonder where the time goes, too! I love this outfit. That cobalt blue is so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ModaMama All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger