Happy Scary Night!

31.10.13




Sweatshirt - Roots  //  Bruce Lee & Zombie patches - eBay  //  Jeans - Gap  //  Tank - Smart Set  //  Boots - Call It Spring

 I interrupt the rule breakin' schedule for Halloween.  It's that time where we all dress up, scare one another, and pretend to be someone else.  Don't be fooled though, these zombie hands aren't here just for Halloween.  They're too awesome to come out just once a year.  I love adding fun patches to otherwise simple clothing.  Like this hoodie, it was just begging for a Bruce Lee homage.  'Cause come on, it's Bruce Lee and he's awesome.  Plus, I usually wear this to train, so it's an added bonus and incentive. 

Yeah, my nerdiness is showing again. 

2 thoughts:

  1. Those patches are a great idea! Easy way to revamp simple clothes and keep the spirit of the season ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I saw them and thought they would be a great and fun way to add some humor to an outfit! It's definitely going to be around for more than just Halloween.

      Delete

Let me know your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ModaMama All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger