Blueberry Soy to the Rescue

16.11.13


organic-natural-cosmetic-face-masque
The Blueberry Soy Night Recovery Cream from Eminence Organics is pure delight in a jar.  When you first open it, it smells so delectable that you might be tempted to eat it.  But trust me, don't.  Save it for your skin.

It's deeply hydrating, soothing, and rejuvenating.  It's like staying in PJs in a soft blanket with a cup of tea....but for your skin. 

I use this every night after applying an oil serum to my skin.  It's a wonderful night cream that is so gentle it doesn't irritate my sensitive skin, or clog any pores.  But it does leave me with soft skin in the morning.  That's awesome in my books.

organic-natural-face-masque
I decided to showcase these products together since they go so well with each other.  The Blueberry Soy Repair Masque is just the perfect deep hydration.  After a long day on set and wearing tons of make-up, I cleanse and use a deep cleaning masque.  But right after I apply this one.  To restore hydration to skin that's been dried out all day from make up and powder and lights.

It's also what I put on after a day out in the cold wind, or when exposed to the elements.  The soothing and moisturizing ingredients are perfect to help the skin repair and heal. 

3 thoughts:

Let me know your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ModaMama All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger