All Natural Spa Night Birthday

1.12.13


My best friend, Emily, had her "29th" Birthday party and she had a great idea for a two parter day.  The first part was a fun family visit where partners and children were welcome.

Of course my Baby Girl decided to tell everyone what to do.  She had the adults dressed up and reading stories to her.


For the second part the families got kicked out and it was just us ladies for some wine and an all natural girl's spa.


All-Natural-Spa-Night


I loved getting together with some of these ladies that I hadn't seen for a while, and meeting some wonderful new women.  They're all such generous and open hearted women. Feels like I've known them all for years.

1 thoughts:

Let me know your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ModaMama All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger