Cry For Help

13.1.14

lace-long-cardigan-shift-dress

lace-long-cardigan-shift-dress

lace-long-cardigan-shift-dress

lace-long-cardigan-shift-dress

Lace Kimono - Lush  //  Long Cardigan - Cecico  //  Dress  -  unknown, I altered it myself  //  Tights - Hansel From Basel  //  Socks - unknown  //  Boots - Aldo  //  Necklace - unknown  //  Belt - F21

Instead of my regular post I'm writing a cry for help today.  I'm serious.  I'm being held hostage.  She's short, and blond, and has a bit of a lisp.  She also sucks her thumb and can currently be found wearing a bright blue and pink fairy costume. Call for help.

She makes me build blocks endlessly, and dance and twirl until I can't take it anymore.  I think she might be a little sadistic too since she smiles and giggles as I twirl or build again despite my momentary resistance.

And that's another matter.  I have no resistance.  I build and twirl and dance on command as she laughs. Laughs I tell you. 

Call Child Protective Services please.  I'm desperate.  They protect you from children right??

*linking up with Style Sessions*

5 thoughts:

  1. Oh how much I love this entire outfit! Have a fantastic week with your sweet (and trapping) girl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I love layering textures. SO much fun.

      Delete
  2. love the layering!!

    but really i laughed out loud after reading this entry. how can you say no to babygirl!? shes too cute


    --Leeds
    at this volume

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Glad I could make you laugh. Sometimes that's what gets you through the day.

      Delete

Let me know your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ModaMama All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger